The Protekt™ Aire 6000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features and Benefits
Mattress & Cover
- Unique cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- Transport connector locks in air for easy patient transport.
- Quilted top cover provides comfortable sleeping surface.
- Bottom cover has 3 non-skid rubber panels to prevent mattress from slipping.
- Dimensions: 35″x80″x8″.
Protekt™ Aire 6000 Pump
- Powerful yet quiet hi-flow 8 LPM (liters per minute) pump.
- Dual therapies low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times to customize therapy.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- Audible and visual alarms in case of low pressure.
- Auto firm mode for quick installation.
- UL/CSA approved power cord.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 month warranty.
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.