The Med-Mizer CC803 Retractabed Bed Set is a retractable long-term care bed frame that is designed for home care, long term care and post acute care. The strong box tubular frame construction is able to support up to 450 lbs. The RetractaBed adjusts to two different height positions and has multiple seating positions for patient comfort. With rotating wheels, it is easy to move the CC803 bed frame anywhere that it is needed and has a stand up feature for easy storage when not in use.
- Retracting Bed Frame: Reduces potential falls
- Hi-Lo Setting: 9″-25″
- Expandable Width: 39″ – 42″
- Soft non-marking rubber bumpers come standard to protect from wall damage
- Easy Transportation: The bed can be vertically transported for ease of storage
- Each pivot has hardened steel to increase the life of the bed
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
- Contains multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head & torso section.
- High-resilient foam in the heel section for unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- Patient transfer support system allows easy transfers by providing additional support around the edge.
- The 4-way stretch nylon cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper to reduce possibility of fluids ruining the foam core.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Wood Color Options
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.